Mamdouh Al-Abadi in an interview with Rum: “The Jordanian position must advance to a position of war”
jordan pulse -
- Why doesn't Jordan have relations with Iran, Syria, China and Russia?
- The position of His Majesty the King reminds me of King Hussein's position with Iraq
- The Arab-Israeli conflict has been going on for a hundred years
- The Arab-Israeli conflict has been going on for a hundred years..
* The position of His Majesty the King reminds me of King Hussein’s position with Iraq..
* Why doesn’t Jordan have relations with Iran, Syria, China and Russia..
* When I see an Israeli soldier carrying a weapon, I say, why can’t you be my daughter in front of her carrying a weapon. *
I met last week with a member of Hamas’ political bureau in Jordan.
- The former Deputy Prime Minister, His Excellency Dr. Mamdouh Al-Abadi, was a guest of Rum Agency and Shahid Media Group in a filmed interview conducted by our colleague Abdulaziz Al-Khalidi. During the
meeting, Al-Abadi spoke about what is happening in Gaza and that the Arab-Jewish conflict has been going on for more than a hundred years. He also spoke that the Jews have not During the past period, they were able to record any notable achievement on the ground in Gaza.
In a question to Rum about his opinion of the Jordanian position towards what is happening in Gaza, he said, “The Jordanian position under the leadership of His Majesty King Abdullah II is reminiscent of the position of the late, great His Majesty King Hussein with Iraq,”
Al-Abadi continued. Why doesn’t Jordan have relations with Iran, Syria, China and Russia as Jordan’s allies on the front line with the occupation?”
He added, “Jordan’s internal front must be empowered politically, militarily, security-wise and socially.
When asked whether he still holds his opinion on the necessity of arming the Jordanian people, Al-Abadi replied that arming the Jordanians is The main and important things that must be done. Al-Abadi added that the service of science must be restored in light of the current circumstances and that Jordan is not immune from danger from the occupation. Al-
Abadi spoke about a meeting he had last week with a member of the political bureau of the H, M, S movement and about information passed on. The military wing of the H, M, S movement told them that they can stand and fight for a whole year...
Al-Abadi added, “Gaza will be a swamp for the Jews, and this swamp is convinced by a generation that is hateful for their loss of their families, and will be more ferocious than any citizen in the world, and that the Jews will flee from Gaza as they fled.” From southern Lebanon...
Al-Abadi concluded his meeting with Rum, “I was surprised by what HMS did, and the surprise was positive, and I was pleased with this steadfastness and combat doctrine.”